BTC USD 83,340.4 Gold USD 4,139.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

My personal FX pairs and XAUUSD analysis

DominicWalsh

Fun Poster
Messages
123
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
123
Reaction score
12
Points
15
I am a highly regarded trader, author & coach with over 16 years of experience trading financial markets. Today I am recognized by many as forex trading strategies and indicators developer. I also work with automated trading with top-accuracy Forex Robots and Expert Advisors. After starting blogging in 2014, I became one of the world's most widely followed forex trading coaches, with a monthly readership of more than 40,000 traders.

In this thread, I will share my daily analysis of FX pairs and XAUUSD.

Expert Advisors I use:
Shouts Gold EA for XAUUSD M1
Kingle EA for FX pairs and XAUUSD
Euro Scalper For EURUSD M1
For other MT4 Robots and Trading Strategies, visit My Blog
Forex Trading Strategies
Forex MT4 Indicators
Myfxbook
My Patreon

Follow me on socials:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Reddit
Quora
Linkedin
Youtube
Medium
Telegram

Best Regards,
Dominic Walsh
 
Last edited:
EURJPY dropped nicely from a key daily structure resistance.
I think that the pair can go even lower.

I expect a bearish move to 140.14
 

Attachments

  • 185.5 KB Views: 35
The price has nicely respected a major rising trend line and the price successfully broke a neckline of an ascending triangle formation on 4H.

I will expect a bullish continuation now.
Targets: 1895 / 1908
 

Attachments

USDCAD reached a key supply zone on 4H.
The price formed a double top on that and broke its neckline at night.

I expect a bearish movement to 1.3349 / 1.3295
 

Attachments

EURCAD was consolidating for 3 weeks in a wide horizontal trading range on a daily.
Its support was finally broken this week.

I believe that the pair may go lower now.
Next support - 1.428
 

Attachments

USDJPY is testing a key horizontal demand zone on 4H.
The price formed a double bottom pattern on that and broke its neckline then.

I expect a bullish movement to 132.7
 

Attachments

Here is my latest structure analysis for WTI Crude Oil.

Support 1: 72.3 - 73.2 area

Support 2: 70.0 - 71.4 area

Resistance 1: 81.7 - 85.2 wide supply area

Consider these structures for pullback/breakout trading.
 

Attachments

Gold (#XAUUSD): That Was a Breakout 🟡

So it turned out that 🔻Gold broke a major rising trend line yesterday.
The market has successfully closed below that on a daily engulfing the last 3 bullish candles.

That violation may push the price lower.
Next support: 1833
Bear Flag Pattern
 

Attachments

#AUDCAD: Bearish Outlook Explained

🔻AUDCAD looks very bearish:
the price has broken 2 rising trend lines on a daily,
formed a double top and broke its neckline as well.

The price is retesting the confluence zone based on the broken structures.

Probabilities are high that the pair will drop soon.
Goals: 0.924 / 0.916
 

Attachments

EURUSD is moving into a correction phase. The price rests against the conditional support at 1.065 and forms a bearish flag. This pattern shows us the potential to revive the fall further.


The price tests the support zone of 1.07116 in a bearish flag format. A breakdown of the support of the local range may lead to liquidating the buying liquidity and activating the momentum for a strong bearish impulse.


However, I expect in the near term an exit of the price from the range downwards, a breakdown of the support of 1.07116, and price movement towards 1.065, and then to 1.0430
 

Attachments

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13684
USD / JPY
157.398
GBP / USD
1.32605
USD / CHF
0.83191
USD / CAD
1.41718
EUR / JPY
178.935
AUD / USD
0.70211
Back
Top
Log in Register