BTC USD 85,953.7 Gold USD 4,140.55
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Multiple10Points-X2 EA (Latest version: 1.76)

Berapa Bintang Korang nak bagi EA ni?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi g0dFella:
What happened with version 1.72? Expired?
Could you send a new version?
Thanks in advance
Walter Weber

1.72???
Is this original from Slami?
You have to contact Slami.
 
:(( :(( :(( ver1.72 nyer dah expired..

live punya ke ni?
sapa kasi? slami send email ker?
kalau original dari Slami, kena contact dia la.
aku takder 1.72 live version
 
dah send message kat slami but tak de reply
 
live punya ke ni?
sapa kasi? slami send email ker?
kalau original dari Slami, kena contact dia la.
aku takder 1.72 live version

aku guna yg kat 1st page tu..
anyway.aku dah e-mail kat slami..
tgk apa citer dia:-?
 
aku jugak guna yg kat 1st page but message "Expired" kuar
 
1.72???
Is this original from Slami?
You have to contact Slami.

Hi gODfella:
Thanks for your quickly answer.
Probably yes. I don't remember.
But, Please, could you send me a live version.
I want to work with a live version.
Because, I can't find Slami.
Thanks in advance.
Walter Weber
 
Hi gODfella:
Thanks for your quickly answer.
Probably yes. I don't remember.
But, Please, could you send me a live version.
I want to work with a live version.
Because, I can't find Slami.
Thanks in advance.
Walter Weber

Walter Weber,

sorry, i don't have 1.72 live version.
i think you still can use 1.71 cracked version instead.
you can find it at the first post of this thread.
 
Walter Weber,

sorry, i don't have 1.72 live version.
i think you still can use 1.71 cracked version instead.
you can find it at the first post of this thread.

Thanks gOdFella:
It's working.
I hope find Slami soon.
Best Regards
Walter Weber
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12218
USD / JPY
157.925
GBP / USD
1.32229
USD / CHF
0.83090
USD / CAD
1.42524
EUR / JPY
177.220
AUD / USD
0.69719
Back
Top
Log in Register