BTC USD 85,928.9 Gold USD 4,140.88
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Multiple10Points-X2 EA (Latest version: 1.76)

Berapa Bintang Korang nak bagi EA ni?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recieved the 1.74 version, and I am starting my testing .. It isn an interesting .... Dashboard.
 
Found and error in the Journal.

WASV GBPJPY,M30: unknown subwindow number 01 for ObjectCreate function.

anyone ever run into this error for Multiple10Points_X2_v1.74 ?

ken
 
Found and error in the Journal.

WASV GBPJPY,M30: unknown subwindow number 01 for ObjectCreate function.

anyone ever run into this error for Multiple10Points_X2_v1.74 ?

ken

Hi teaguekm :
If you send us v1.74, we will run it and talk about you error.
Thanks in advance.
Walter Weber
 
Newbie Ea......

As'kum Dan Selamat Petang Semua,
Nak Tanya Sikit.....
Ea Multiple10points X2 Version 1.71 Disember Expired Masih Bole Guna Tak Utk Live Acc ?

Sekarang Live Acc Sy Guna Manual....ea Ni Sy Guna Kat Demo....
Dua2 Fxopen....

Setting....

Tp 30
Pips 20
On Daily Fibo
Indi Rsi(75/25)
Demarker(0.8/0.2)
Multiplier 1.8
Pair...
Gu,uj,ucad,gbpchf,chfjpy,audnzd,audjpy,nzdjpy

Mintak Pendapat Pakar2 Betulke Setting Yg Ni?
 
As'kum Dan Selamat Petang Semua,
Nak Tanya Sikit.....
Ea Multiple10points X2 Version 1.71 Disember Expired Masih Bole Guna Tak Utk Live Acc ?

Sekarang Live Acc Sy Guna Manual....ea Ni Sy Guna Kat Demo....
Dua2 Fxopen....

Setting....

Tp 30
Pips 20
On Daily Fibo
Indi Rsi(75/25)
Demarker(0.8/0.2)
Multiplier 1.8
Pair...
Gu,uj,ucad,gbpchf,chfjpy,audnzd,audjpy,nzdjpy

Mintak Pendapat Pakar2 Betulke Setting Yg Ni?

Version tu boley pakai untuk LIVE bro. Ko jangan ler risau. Kalau tak boleh...kasi tau aku...masalah boleh selesai tu..:D
Mengenai setting ko tuh..emmm indikator dah ok, cuma bab tp ngan pips 30/20 tu aku tak pernah cuba. Apa kata ko buat backtest dulu...dapat result paste ler kat sini untuk kebaikan bersama :D .
 
Multiple10Points_X2_v1.74.ex4

Here is the file.

I did figure out how to get rid of the error. You have to put the WASV indicator on the chart that you have the EA on. SO it is a manual setup.

Also, the Display on the Dashboard, shows 1.72, but it seems to work in Backtest. I have not tested in on a Demo Account yet.

I have a couple of emails into the Author, but as of yet no Response.

ken

Hi teaguekm :
If you send us v1.74, we will run it and talk about you error.
Thanks in advance.
Walter Weber
 

Attachments

Here is the file.

I did figure out how to get rid of the error. You have to put the WASV indicator on the chart that you have the EA on. SO it is a manual setup.

Also, the Display on the Dashboard, shows 1.72, but it seems to work in Backtest. I have not tested in on a Demo Account yet.

I have a couple of emails into the Author, but as of yet no Response.

ken

Hi teaguekm:
Thanks a lot friend
Walter Weber
 
Here is the file.

I did figure out how to get rid of the error. You have to put the WASV indicator on the chart that you have the EA on. SO it is a manual setup.

Also, the Display on the Dashboard, shows 1.72, but it seems to work in Backtest. I have not tested in on a Demo Account yet.

I have a couple of emails into the Author, but as of yet no Response.

ken

i just update your attachment at first post. it's easier for others to find it.

i hope you don't mind.
:)
 
bro.. ley ajar camne nak guna ae ni??.. pasang dah.. tapi tak paham camna nak guna @ nak baca.. ak try yg WASV 2.. blh guna dkt real ke??.. ak try demo je lu.. tapi still tak paham camne nak guna @ baca.. ada gak dpt alert..

  • WASV EURUSD,M1: Alert: Buy - Exit Sell EURUSD Price 1.5739
  • WASV EURUSD,M1: Alert: Sell - Exit Buy EURUSD Price 1.5736
  • WASV EURUSD,M1: Alert: Buy - Exit Sell EURUSD Price 1.5741

pe maksud dia??.. sorry a.. newbie g.. br nak timba ilmu.. :">
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12201
USD / JPY
157.909
GBP / USD
1.32216
USD / CHF
0.83087
USD / CAD
1.42626
EUR / JPY
177.175
AUD / USD
0.69684
Back
Top
Log in Register