BTC USD 83,475.5 Gold USD 4,155.92
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

MTF-3 Black-Dog SysTem ver 2010

kenapa nama black dog...tak black cat...black magic woman ke.hehe
 
Black Dog

Do any one tried the MTF3?

If so, I only need the tutorial of it.

Best Regards,
George Iskander
 
ada lagi ke yang pakai anjing hitam nie hehehe
 
Do any one tried the MTF3?

If so, I only need the tutorial of it.

Best Regards,
George Iskander

+1

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but...

Does anyone have a tutorial or guide using this method MTF3? As I understand, the information is not available as a downloadable e-book, instead it's kept as threads and posts in the BD forum :(. Hopefully somebody experienced with this method could teach us
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13270
USD / JPY
157.564
GBP / USD
1.32644
USD / CHF
0.83567
USD / CAD
1.42363
EUR / JPY
178.472
AUD / USD
0.69458
Back
Top
Log in Register