BTC USD 86,273.8 Gold USD 4,152.62
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

MT5 Broker? Please suggest

mt5 platform and trading account from the green broker provide the best services.
 
Always among the most famous and awarded, the London-based broker FxPro has been awarded Best MT5 Broker on the latest UK Forex Awards 2016. For sure the best choice to try the forex Metatrader 5.
Regulations: CySEC, FCA, FSB, DFSA, SCB
Minimum Deposit: $ 100
Open a MT5 account with FxPro
 
Forexclub provides MT5 platform. I did not trade on this platform. It seems to me MT4 is better and more habitual.
 
Forexclub provides MT5 platform. I did not trade on this platform. It seems to me MT4 is better and more habitual.

Mt4 is easier to use. It also has all the popular indicators that we are familiar with. However, I feel mt5 is taking over very soon and mt4 will be old school.
 
Mt4 is easier to use. It also has all the popular indicators that we are familiar with. However, I feel mt5 is taking over very soon and mt4 will be old school.

Totall agree that a lot people familiar with MT4 because more sources , document , robot scripts than MT5. For me it will take 2-3 years then MT4 will be our old school.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12506
USD / JPY
158.102
GBP / USD
1.32669
USD / CHF
0.83227
USD / CAD
1.42493
EUR / JPY
177.873
AUD / USD
0.69783
Back
Top
Log in Register