BTC USD 84,614.4 Gold USD 4,176.69
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

MT4 vs. MT5

As far as I'm concerned they're both good but I don't use many indicators or robots. Mt5 has more options for these.If the broker offers Mt5 I use it but it really makes no difference to me.
 
I think there is no such comparison between Meta Trader 5 and Meta Trader 4 as in this forex market MT4 is widely used over years and it has been designed to work in decentralized market like forex. Where MT5 is somehow better can be used in centralized market like stock exchanges, so various stock exchanges like NASDAQ. It is not that MT5 can’t be used in forex but it lacks hedging opportunity which is an important risk management technique in forex.
 
use of MT4/MT5

With the basic advancement of both forex market and technical things, today’s traders are looking forward to receive money with the exercise of various automated trading platform. What is the best thing is: a forex trader can expect to earn money even if he is busy with the use of MT$/MT5 platform as these software based program allow traders to trade on timely basis whenever order reaches to specified values.
 
I also think that there is relatively small difference between MT4 and MT5. I prefer both platforms but certainly still trading from my old MT4, simply because I have made all my trading setups there. This is the only reason
 
ooo.. w/pun mt4... tp tak semestinya mt4 4 decimal... ada juga mt4 tp 5 decimal.. tul ke?
memang betul tuan. ada banyak broker dalam carigold mempunyai 4 decimal atau 5 decimal. tinggal pilih jer .. cuma nanti kiraan nilai spread ya ada yang berlainan. jadi kena pastikan baca betul betul terma dan syarat setiap akaun di broker
 
memang betul tuan. ada banyak broker dalam carigold mempunyai 4 decimal atau 5 decimal. tinggal pilih jer .. cuma nanti kiraan nilai spread ya ada yang berlainan. jadi kena pastikan baca betul betul terma dan syarat setiap akaun di broker

mt4 ni ada kemungkinan tak akan lupus dan hanya MT5 saja dibenarkan dn digunakan utk trade mcm kes HUAWEI tu

sbb risau bnyk indicator yg dok guna di MT4 takut nk kena convert kpd MT5 pulak
 
I am satisfied with the MT4. Why try MT5? MT4 is a very convenient platform, everything is clear and everything you need is there. I heard that the MT5 did not produce a furore. The developers could not repeat their success as it was with MT4.
 
mt4 ni ada kemungkinan tak akan lupus dan hanya MT5 saja dibenarkan dn digunakan utk trade mcm kes HUAWEI tu

sbb risau bnyk indicator yg dok guna di MT4 takut nk kena convert kpd MT5 pulak

perlahan lahan akan lupus juga mt4 tu. Kalau perhatikan sekarang ni sebarang broker yg betul2 baru memang langsung dh tkde mt4 ni macam broker2 lama seperti instaforex dan lain2 lg.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12404
USD / JPY
158.129
GBP / USD
1.31940
USD / CHF
0.83072
USD / CAD
1.42257
EUR / JPY
177.744
AUD / USD
0.69302
Back
Top
Log in Register