Digistar
Freshie
- Messages
- 32
- Joined
- May 4, 2011
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 11
- Points
- 11
Hi friends
I would like to discuss with you all about MT4 platform and what do you know about it.
I wrote down in my thread topic that MT4 is inside out meaning it is the other way around; not what we see.
I want to say that brokers for sure know how to control our trades and there is no doubt about this.
There are many proofs on what I say such as high slippage that what FXCM broker for example does most of the times.
If you look also at some brokers how trick the trades by disabling the entries or exists such message a lot happens " Trade is Disabled
is that all something random or something we don't understand how and why it happens?
I will continue after hearing your comments
Cheers
I would like to discuss with you all about MT4 platform and what do you know about it.
I wrote down in my thread topic that MT4 is inside out meaning it is the other way around; not what we see.
I want to say that brokers for sure know how to control our trades and there is no doubt about this.
There are many proofs on what I say such as high slippage that what FXCM broker for example does most of the times.
If you look also at some brokers how trick the trades by disabling the entries or exists such message a lot happens " Trade is Disabled
is that all something random or something we don't understand how and why it happens?
I will continue after hearing your comments
Cheers
Last edited:
