BTC USD 82,932.5 Gold USD 4,155.49
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

MT4 alert

getright86

Fun Poster
Messages
569
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
569
Reaction score
7
Points
15
cemana nak disable kan bunyi time signal tu berubah? gangguan bunyi masa sedang trading. bunyi 'ting-ting-ting'. hehehe.....
 
ko buang jer clock tu...klik kiri passtu g kat indicator list...ko buang la clock tue....x berbunyi la dia....
 
Thank you friend. this discussion must be maintained so that the beginners understand.
 
And why it is important only for beginners, experienced traders also should not forget about it. Well, it seems to me...
 
To enable, disable or change the sounds on the MetaTrader 4 platform, go to Tools>>Options on the platform menu and tick or untick the Enable box in the Events tab.
 
How I can set up notifications about the price reaching some level so I could enter quickly? I didn't find this feature in mt4
 
I just look on the platform and trying to disabled event reminder alert, I think it also helps to make the platform run smoothly, rather than suddenly appear box alert that sometimes disturbing to move tab on the platform, sometimes also alert make the platform slow responding
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13729
USD / JPY
156.973
GBP / USD
1.32581
USD / CHF
0.83134
USD / CAD
1.41609
EUR / JPY
178.587
AUD / USD
0.70147
Back
Top
Log in Register