BTC USD 85,312.7 Gold USD 4,131.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Migraine

Jeevitha muthi

Freshie
Messages
1
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old woman. I have been having headache for the past 3 years only on my left side of my head. Am i having migraine. What is the symptoms of migraine?thank you
 
aku pun dulu pernah kena mcm tu.... pedih yg teramat..
tapi aku pun tak tahu la sejak aku tidur cukup (tidur mlm awal),, kepala aku dah tak sakit macam dulu..

cuba try:
- tidur cukup
- jaga makan
- exercise sikit2 (kalau mls, lompat2/buat pergerakan je kt rumah)

kalau tak jadi, pi jumpa doktor
 
Hi, good afternoon. Thank you for asking. Migraine is a type of headache that usually occurs at one side of the head. it is precipitated by an 'aura' (seeing funny patterns or feeling weird) right before the pain starts. The pain is also accompanied by nausea, vomiting, photophobia (can not look at lights), fatigue, neck pain, stuffy nose and runny eyes. Most of the people affected also might be having difficulty in concentrating to the work they are doing apart from having oversensitivity to sound. Migraine has triggers such as lack of sleep and stress and it varies between individuals. So it is better for you to identify the trigger to the headache that you are having now and try to avoid it.
 
Thanks for talking about migraine. I didn't know can I call my headache migraine
 
Back
Top
Log in Register