Liberty Market Investment reviews trading performance. Profitable traders get funded

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Reaction score
Hello CariGold Trader!

We've examined this forum and some of the trading journals and posts here. There is no doubt there are some really talented traders among CariGold members. Exactly what we are looking for!

We are a proprietary trading firm. We will trust you up to $150K to manage if you really can trade well. Once funded, the profit split is 80/20. Up to $8000 withdrawals are yours 100%, then we want our 20% ;)

Show you can be profitable on a practice account. After you pass a qualifying session you will get funded to trade on Chicago Mercantile Exchange and EUREX. The skills are yours. Ours is the capital.

LMI practice and funded trading are for the futures market only.

There is no doubt that if your analysis is good but you've never traded futures before (preferring forex, stocks or crypto trading), it will be really beneficial for your profitability to give it a try. We are sure you'll enjoy the spread-free trading experience on a professional exchange.

Apart from low trading costs futures trading allows using an awesome tool - volume analysis. To bring volume analysis experience to a new level, practice accounts get free access to the Volfix trading platform. Volfix is the new generation trading software for analysis, trading, and risk management. Volfix is free to use during LMI practice and qualifying sessions.

Please visit the Liberty Market Investment website to learn the details of our traders' recruitment process. Don't hesitate to contact support or ask your questions here.

Sponsored Post

landy5277

Freshie
Reaction score
yeah I fell like people don't know what this actually is

Rexscar

Reaction score
I’ve heard of prop trading before, but yeah, you are right, I don’t really understand how it works and most importantly, whether its legal.

Reaction score
Thank you for your interest in our offer!
Proprietary trading is fully legal. Before our traders proceed to live trading, we sign a contract with all the details of the partnership covered there.
Chicago Mercantile Exchange, where we trade, does not object prop-trading. The US SEC is totally ok with such a partnership as well, just wants the paperwork to be done, which LMI takes care about.
To put the idea of LMI prop firm in 3 simple steps:
  1. Traders pass the practice stage, which imitates live trading conditions.
  2. If the trader succeeds to reach the profit goal without allowing major drawdowns of a practice account, she or he is offered to pass the qualifying session with similar requirements. It also imitates live trading conditions on a demo account. This stage is necessary to make sure the trader is able to control the risks and can show some stable results on the market.
  3. LMI funds the account of a trader who completed the first two steps. From now on trading is performed on live CME account. Traders get 80% of generated profits, LMI gets 20%.
I hope this clarifies the procedures. Please feel free to address any further questions.

Rexscar

Reaction score
sounds fair enough. 2-stage qualification is a bit stressful, but 80% is a great deal as long as the company is taking all the capital loss risks. Tnx for explaining!

Fenrikora

Freshie
Reaction score
Had a look at this Volfix platform. Looks nice at first sight, hope the platform is bug-free and stable enough to manage in this highly dynamic environment where mistakes cost a lot of money and so do platform bugs.
Anyway, Volfix looks nice but seems to be a bit too expensive. Who pays the platform fee?

Rexscar

Reaction score
Had a look at this Volfix platform. Looks nice at first sight, hope the platform is bug-free and stable enough to manage in this highly dynamic environment where mistakes cost a lot of money and so do platform bugs.
Anyway, Volfix looks nice but seems to be a bit too expensive. Who pays the platform fee?
That's right, Volfix reall does look very professional. Volume analysis can be extremely profound in this trading environment. I had a look myself and was left very impressed.

Sponsored Post