Latihan Industri untuk student engineering?

CG Sponsors

matttiya88

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Salam,
Nak tanya ade x mana2 company/factory nak ambil student untuk latihan Industri tahun ni dalam bulan 4 sampai 8(6 bulan).Untuk student mechanical-manufacturing engineering..ade spe2 yang ade contact number atau kenalan dari company2 tersebut?Kalo bole dalam area KL/Selangor.

tq,

Sponsored Post

darkkecik

Fun Poster
Reaction score
tak boleh ke kalu kite terus je g terjah kilang tu mintk keja.? huhu. aq pn tgh cari tmpt praktikal gak ni..

saifulkoy

Fun Poster
Reaction score
aku student UTM..
baru je abes praktikal kt company nie...
MSM a.k.a MTU SERVICES MALAYSIA..
tp company kt manjung aaa...
ade je kt sg buloh...
but,
main workshop kt manjung aaa...
rm15 sehari...
try aa contact...google je MTU Malaysia..
pas tu contact dierog..
manjung best beb...ade kolej nurse...hihihihi:p

saifulkoy

Fun Poster
Reaction score
aku student UTM..
baru je abes praktikal kt company nie...
MSM a.k.a MTU SERVICES MALAYSIA..
tp company kt manjung aaa...
ade je kt sg buloh...
but,
main workshop kt manjung aaa...
rm15 sehari...
try aa contact...google je MTU Malaysia..
pas tu contact dierog..
manjung best beb...ade kolej nurse...hihihihi:p
:)):))

darkkecik

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Single open case of Core I five speed up "World of Warcraft" The test of the game is "World of Warcraft", the test resolution of one thousand six hundred x nine hundred Metin2 Yang, its special effects is full open, including shadows, as well as full-screen anti-aliasing and so on, frames recording software is Fraps Buy WOW Gold. The picture of "World of Warcraft" is flowery, however, most players do not know that it is a typical a CPU high demanding game Cheap WOW Gold. In order to be able to better test Core i five, therefore, I opened up the effects to the maximum in WOW Lotro Gold. Closed the vertical synchronization and full-screen anti-aliasing at the same time, it can release the video card and impose these effects of load by on hugging Core i five. Sound is the same, because the test machine sound card is integrated, we also transferred the effect of sound to the maximum Metin2 Yang.
ad gak nak menyepam kat sini..

Sponsored Post