BTC USD 84,086.1 Gold USD 4,162.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Lagu MP3...

aku pun nak mintak lagu. leh kan may4ever?

1. Maya - Matahari
2. Irwan - Bila Kau Tersenyum
3. Rima Rashidi - Lagu apa pun takpe.
4. Wann - Darah Muda
5. Purple - Sampai Hujung Nyawa

minta ni dulu. banyak lagi nak minta, dekat 200 lagu.
 
Hai may4ver,member carigold dan special untuk KON..ahaks
kon kau nye lagu memang taste highclass...tengah bercinta ke skang?hehehe ;)
anyway ni ada sedikit fakta berkenaan lagu best ni.


penyanyi =Andy Williams
tajuk lagu =WHERE DO I BEGIN (3.08min)
From the movie = "Love Story" starring Ryan O'Neal and All McGraw
Words by Carl Sigman, Music by Francis Lai


Lirik :D

Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start

With her first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
There'd never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart

She fills my heart with very special things
With angels' songs , with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go I'm never lonely
With her around, who could be lonely
I reach for her hand-it's always there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there
 
lagu2 lama macam tahun 90 han ada sources kat mana..macam zaman lefthanded, sofia, dan seangkatan dengannya..kalau dengar balik sungguh nostalgia..:D
 
aku pun nak mintak lagu. leh kan may4ever?

1. Maya - Matahari
2. Irwan - Bila Kau Tersenyum
3. Rima Rashidi - Lagu apa pun takpe.
4. Wann - Darah Muda
5. Purple - Sampai Hujung Nyawa

minta ni dulu. banyak lagi nak minta, dekat 200 lagu.

ok..macamana nak send lagu tu kt awak?
 
lagu Mr. Os takde ke???? sape ade ym or PM aku... makacehh... ​
 
Back
Top
Log in Register