nurul123
Active Member
- Messages
- 2,239
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2006
- Messages
- 2,239
- Reaction score
- 573
- Points
- 71
komen dari david kolachi...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by god_synapse
In the beginning when you stated your method, it started on the 1 Hour of the EUR/USD then further elaborated unto most pairs and on any time frame 1 minute to 1 month.
Kolachi Method is valid on all time frames. I learnt it on 1Min chart and later on moved to higher time frames. Having successfully traded it for more than 6 months on my live account, I made it public on FF in August 2006. I deliberately mentioned 1H becuase it is the most optimum TF which can be used by various traders.
kolachi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by god_synapse
In the beginning when you stated your method, it started on the 1 Hour of the EUR/USD then further elaborated unto most pairs and on any time frame 1 minute to 1 month.
Kolachi Method is valid on all time frames. I learnt it on 1Min chart and later on moved to higher time frames. Having successfully traded it for more than 6 months on my live account, I made it public on FF in August 2006. I deliberately mentioned 1H becuase it is the most optimum TF which can be used by various traders.
kolachi
