BTC USD 82,785.9 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Know your mood before you trade

Mood is very much important in Human beings life because when we are fresh and cool in mind we can concentrate more and do works more with less errors which can make us a winner in a short span of time.
 
Mood is very much important in Human beings life because when we are fresh and cool in mind we can concentrate more and do works more with less errors which can make us a winner in a short span of time.

in forex business mood is what determines how our psychological condition, because if the mood is in a bad state we will not be able to control our emotions so easily, all of it will be felt more and more difficult.
 
I have belief that business should be done proper irrelevant to our personal life or mood, it’s how we will become experts, but for beginners it’s sometimes important to be positive and happy while trading just in order to make right decisions
 
I have belief that business should be done proper irrelevant to our personal life or mood, it’s how we will become experts, but for beginners it’s sometimes important to be positive and happy while trading just in order to make right decisions

indeed that determine our success in the forex business is from ourselves, are already provided its services to improve skills in our broker, live trading capabilities we kept on grinding and psychological factors that can freshen up their trading activities
 
Yeah...! You need to be in a good mood if you really wanna make a good fortune as if you aren't in a good mood than you could end up losing all of your investments.
 
Often when I'm in bad mood, I do trade without planing and the result will be so random. Sometime I got profit and in other time I got loss. The main problem, when I got loss without good planing, then I will try to take revenge from the market and this is be the main reason why I loss more
 
Never ever trade with bad mood rather than stay away from the market. It is clear that my mood affects mostly of my trade outcome. Yes my mood does affects my trades, when you as a forex trader have a burden in your mind or troubled, definitely you will lose concentration.
 
We can make good analysis as well as nice result when we can trade with good mood and fresh mind because that time we can concentrate to the extreme and that will definitely bring us the pips profit what we want.
 
I do not trade when I am stressed or when I am unhappy as during such conditions I am not able to develop successful strategies, also I do not want to risk my physical and mental health.I also stop trade when I face loss and I don't behave angrily to recover that loss and to face more loss.
 
If anyone wants to trade Forex based on their moods then this is going to be very disastrous decision of your life because Forex trading has nothing to do with your Mood whether, the fact is you have to discipline yourself according to the use of Forex trading rules and adapt yourself completely until you are able to prove yourself and test all of your knowledge and find out that all are working fine and smooth ,I would say , you are not supposed invest a real money in it.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32250
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register