just nak tambah lauk pasal sandaran al aslah, den ada email customer service;
Dear customer service,
I would like to buy RM5k SSP special edition then pledge it for Aflah pledging financing-i ( 2years)
What is the max financing value I can get?
Will I get 2.3% for the 2nd year?
tqvm.
.............
Thank you for your email and enquiry.
You may purchase the SSP amount RM5,000.00 and subscribe the SSP Special Edition. For the SSP Aflah Pledge, you may apply at any BSN branch up to 95% of the SSP amount.
For your information, SSP Special Edition is our new product campaign and concurrently is just a trial campaign period for year 2011.
The management will continue this campaign in the future depends on the response/feedback received from the customer based on this trial campaign 2011.
Should you need any assistance, please contact our Customer service at 03-21425258 or our website at MyBSN.com.my.
Thank you.