BTC USD 85,953.7 Gold USD 4,140.55
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

jawatan kosong IT Support

wow..blh bg dkt adik aku ni
starting berapa tt ?
 
Berapa expected salary yang nak letak nih..? Karang letak tinggi2 karang tak lepas pulak....


*Tapi aku dulu kat call centre memang gaji tinggi pun... Nak kena letak rendah sikit ke dari call centre punya rate..? :-?
 
TT.. aku dapat email ni dari ko..
macam ko scam je..:(scam:(scam


Hello,

Just hoping this email reaches you...Well,I'm sorry for this emergency and for not informing you about my urgent trip to Manila,Philippines but I just have to let you know my present predicament. Everything was fine until I was attacked on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I lost my money, bank cards, mobile phone and my bag in the course of this attack....I immediately contacted my bank in order to block my cards and also made a report at the nearest police station. I've been to the embassy and they are helping me with my documentation so i can fly out but I'm urgently in need of some help from you to pay up my hotel bills and my flight ticket back home...My return flight back home is scheduled to leave in few hours from now.....Please i need your help

Hope to read from you soon.




Many thanks.

Regards,
Ms. Wan shaheera binti hashim (iera)


Gulf Link SdnBhd
Tel : 03 6277 1167

Email: [email protected]
Website Address:http://www.gulflink.com.my

The content of this email, with its attachments, is confidential, protected by law and solely for the use of the individual to which the email is addressed.

Any unauthorized use, copying or disclosure to unauthorized parties may be unlawful and is subject to further action by the Company. If this email
is not intended for you, kindly delete this email and all its attachments immediately. Please communicate this error by an email reply to the Sender.
 
Iera oh Iera,adakah email anda juga telah diHACK oleh cybertrooper?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register