Jun 26, 2013 #11 I Inniafifah Junior Member Messages 77 Joined Apr 5, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Points 6 your friend position apa??
Jun 26, 2013 #12 the_smith Active+ Member Messages 2,663 Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 2,663 Reaction score 23 Points 25 secretary berapa salary range?
Jun 26, 2013 #13 K kubo Freshie Messages 1 Joined Jun 26, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 3 what is the job scope and qualification? pm please....
Jul 8, 2013 #14 C circamoots Freshie Messages 13 Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Ada lagi ke position IT Support ni? permanent ke contract tt?
Jul 10, 2013 #15 yui Fun Poster Messages 206 Joined Jul 4, 2013 Messages 206 Reaction score 1 Points 20 Inniafifah said: (Malaysian Only) Currently seeking for IT Support & Project Secretary to be base in Kerteh, Terengganu. Send your cv to [email protected] Please state your current salary & availability. Click to expand... Hi, I already sent an email. I also ask several question. Hope a quick reply. Thanks.
Inniafifah said: (Malaysian Only) Currently seeking for IT Support & Project Secretary to be base in Kerteh, Terengganu. Send your cv to [email protected] Please state your current salary & availability. Click to expand... Hi, I already sent an email. I also ask several question. Hope a quick reply. Thanks.