BTC USD 83,490.8 Gold USD 4,121.66
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Improve Your English

hallo dude, can we talk about raya?

what is ur good thing will happend on this festive day?
 
hallo dude, can we talk about raya?

what is ur good thing will happend on this festive day?

teacher!(kawetosedoh) someone ask us to talk about raya
what are we going to talk about??
 
teacher!(kawetosedoh) someone ask us to talk about raya
what are we going to talk about??

just about to reply,my loyal disciple.

i'll be celebrating raya in kelantan this year. but on the 2nd day of raya, i'll be heading back to ipoh.. my wife's place.

as you guessed, every raya, it's quarrel time.. just to decide on the itinerary... where to go and what to do.
 
Hi everyone...
firstly want to apologise to all of you because I can't online today due to my tight scheduled and alhamdulillah I manage to online now...after finished my Terawih Prayer.

Really supprise when I saw this thread live:) ...tq again to all members. Hope we'll improve our english here. I hope we can really use this thread as a learning class for all of us and try to minimize talking rubbish...

Alhamdullillah we already have sifu in this thread, and I hope Mr kawetosedoh can guide us...

Ok..just to share with you guys about my hobby,I love photography..but I've zero knowledge on that...so one day, sometime in early 2006..I become a member for one group who is operate thru the net...same like CG..from there I learn a lot of things..After nearly 2 years with that group, now I manage to use SLR camera..knows a little bit about ISO, SPEED, DOP...and others few things..The main point here is not the story of my hobby but is the usefull of the net...If everyone use this thread for the learning center insyaallah we can speak / write in English very well....

p/s Mr kawetosedoh I propose you to become an unformal teacher for us..no problem rite:) ..if there any error in whatever such as grammar, spelling..just correct us..everybody..agree or not?
 
hallo dude, can we talk about raya?

what is ur good thing will happend on this festive day?

it seem perfect time to get closer with ur family relatives... what more :))
 
it seem perfect time to get closer with ur family relatives... what more :))

& to bet who'll get the highest summons
last time i got 2
drive 90km/j at 80km/j limit. Cilakak :(( :(( :((
 
Bro.Emit...sorry for talking rubbish in your thread...me and the others trying to attract CG members....

no heart feeling bro...:D :D
 
Bro.Emit...sorry for talking rubbish in your thread...me and the others trying to attract CG members....

no heart feeling bro...:D :D

No problem bro...at least you help a lot in this thread..tq very much:)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register