BTC USD 83,952.9 Gold USD 4,180.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Improve Your English

dunno wut to type actually.. :D just like to post in English, heheh...
 
It's nearly time break your fast...:)
 
hi guys...

nice to meet u here. I've been teaching english for 12 years now.

if you have any questions, just shoot. If i can, i'll give you guys good answers. if not, i'll say i don't know.


cheers
 
hi guys...

nice to meet u here. I've been teaching english for 12 years now.

if you have any questions, just shoot. If i can, i'll give you guys good answers. if not, i'll say i don't know.


cheers

yeah finally we got our sifu here,cheerss
 
hi guys...

nice to meet u here. I've been teaching english for 12 years now.

if you have any questions, just shoot. If i can, i'll give you guys good answers. if not, i'll say i don't know.


cheers

if i shoot u, how ur going to teach english :))
 
Back
Top
Log in Register