BTC USD 48,143.0 Gold USD 1,754.18
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

How much time should be given in Forex?

Shing1985

Fun Poster
Reaction score
This business depends entirely on time. You give time to the market, the market will give you money and you will get respect everywhere. Because we all came here to make money. So we don't have respect, love, sincerity, attraction towards this business, and nothing will happen if we don't give time. That is why we should give a lot of time to the forex market.

Sponsored Post

radex78

Reaction score
Yes, of course, we need to spend time if we want to succeed in certain business included forex, but actually, we can spend time on the market when session trading has high volatility, in this condition we can take profit faster than trading in a sideways market, but we can spend time in a certain session like as London overlapping New york session, usually, this time has high volatility market

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Short-term trading requires a daily commitment of at least two hours. For example, the first hour or two that the markets open is typically when day traders choose to capitalize on large price moves.

maby84

Freshie
Reaction score
In forex trading persistence and regularity are quite important. You cannot expect to try out once a month and expect to make profits. You may be a beginner, but it is still important to devote time on a regular basis. For short term trading for instance it is best to do this on a daily basis.

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Right Now I am spending my free time which I get after my Job, as I am still learning, I cannot make it my full-time job.

FAUZEY_FX

Passed Away
Reaction score
we need to spend as much as we can in learning and training processes.

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
You should never stop learning in Forex Trading, you should learn with each of your trades.

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Learning in Forex is a continuous aspect and you couldn't stop learning in Forex and if you do so, you would lose a lot.

Ghofyn

Freshie
Reaction score
This question is really dubious and it is not very clear what is meant by the time spent on forex.
If you meant, how much time we should spend on learning the market, then the answer will be as much as you can. Forex is constantly changing and there are lots of different tendencies which are changing all the time and a trader should keep up with the market in order to follow a trend. However, if you ask, how much time should we spend on trading, then it depends on trader. There are many opinions and approaches to trading and it is impossible to say which of them are objectively right or wrong. If a trader is a fan of short-ter trading, then he spends much time sitting in front of the computer watching the charts. However, there are also people who are fond of long-term trading and they open the trading terminal only several times a day.

Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors