BTC USD 83,055.9 Gold USD 4,148.67
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

How do you manage frustration in forex?

Ji trend

Freshie
Messages
46
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Points
6
Frustration is a common phenomenon in people trading Forex because losses pierce into their hurt. How do you manage your frustration?
 
I don’t take that much risk that drive me towards frustration. Even then sometimes I fall into frustration and stay away from the market and do recreational activities to entertain myself.
 
Even if I grow frustrated for some period of time, I recover from it automatically.
 
Frustration is a common phenomenon in people trading Forex because losses pierce into their hurt. How do you manage your frustration?
Personally, I find that maintaining a disciplined trading plan, sticking to risk management rules, and focusing on the long-term goals help me keep emotions in check. It's also beneficial to take breaks when needed and continuously learn from both wins and losses.
 
To avoid big disappointment from losses, I first of all control risks in transactions. Therefore, my losses are very small, the deposit is intact and I always have the opportunity to compensate these losses later with successful trades, waiting for the following conditions for this from my trading strategy.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13751
USD / JPY
156.971
GBP / USD
1.32628
USD / CHF
0.83185
USD / CAD
1.41683
EUR / JPY
178.557
AUD / USD
0.70199
Back
Top
Log in Register