BTC USD 83,523.3 Gold USD 4,127.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

help us to forward test EA_BankingFX-Diammond_EUR-GBP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the same EA to Your Luck EURGBP?
I know that with that one you can make even 100% in one day.
 
Is it the same EA to Your Luck EURGBP?
I know that with that one you can make even 100% in one day.

I dont know because i dont have Your Luck EURGBP, will you pm me to share that ea?
thanks
 
im getting zero divide error on back test, anyone knows why?
 
im getting zero divide error on back test, anyone knows why?

zero devide error is caused by mathematical error..salah formula ke ape ke..gitu le kiranya..harap2 ada otai2 yg sudi membantu...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13709
USD / JPY
157.405
GBP / USD
1.32541
USD / CHF
0.83172
USD / CAD
1.41775
EUR / JPY
178.934
AUD / USD
0.70153
Back
Top
Log in Register