pehhhhh adsense ni memang unpredictable.. sebesar2 digitalpoint pun dah kena banned 2 hari lepas inikan pula kita yg kecil2an.. bila2 masa je bleh kena shoot ngan google.. memang gile sebab kalau nk kira laman rasmi adsense support cuma 75000 discussion tapi kat dp 760000 discussion.. 10 kali ganda lebih besar dan ramai dari laman rasmi.. kat dp pulak tuh ada wakil dari adsense team yg selalu datang menjawab soalan2 kat sana..
Petikan kata2 tuan punya dp bernama Shawn
"I've heard people claim they were banned from AdSense unfairly for this, that and whatever other reason though the years... and to be honest, I just chalked it up to them doing something they shouldn't have been and just not admitting it.
Low and behold, it *can* happen to even larger publishers (I believe we were approaching over 1,000,000,000 [yes, billion] AdSense impressions over the years). Note: I can't confirm the exact number because, well... my AdSense account was disabled.
We get advertising inquires daily and we even go so far as directing people to AdWords and explain to them how to use Site/Placement targeting if they wish to advertise on digitalpoint.com. It's less money for us, but in the end it's easier and less to manage. I would guess Google has gained at least 200 NEW AdWords advertisers because of this.
Even more ironic is we actually run the largest AdSense support site to help publishers. Google's own AdSense support site has 75,783 discussions vs. 760,145 for our AdSense help forum. We've even had Google AdSense representatives posting in our forum."