phewwwwwwwwwww finally finished reading all postings in this thread, tapi tolak ketepi yang setakat chat kosong, this is surely one informative thread for anyone who is keen to start on adsense. Anyway there are some areas that I need clarification from either Laling or tuan syed, simply because I don't understand those intricacies, or anyone else who are kind enough to respond to my need. I had been sitting in front of my computer for more than 24 hours now, only to stop for calls of nature, meals and solat. This thread had really drawn me into it like a very powerful magnetic field. As of writing this post, I am not feeling sleepy as my mind is being filled with the next course of action. For all those who had parted with your invaluable knowledge, my sincere thanks and only Allah can repay all you had done here.
For those who had just got in here and happened to read this particular posting of mine, and who are in dire need of understanding the tips, tricks and traps of adsense; pay particular attention to postings made by Tuan Syed Ikhwan (coincidently Ikhwan is the name of my son too) as well as Laling.