BTC USD 83,600.0 Gold USD 4,170.98
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

General Discussion

In this region trader always choose for bonuses and fast execution but somehow experienced traders won’t prefer it anyway
 
There are very less I guess. Last I have seen that some one giving 100% bonus on trading , then I have not seen much more.
 
Forex is a great way of earning online and if a trader wants to become a successful trader he should learn the basics of Forex trading.
 
I like that now almost all traders offer several trading terminals - diversity is the basis of free choice and it is really useful for many traders!
 
Lately, many forex brokers are offering low spreads, zero commission trading, high leverage options, and welcome bonuses for new clients. Some also provide advanced trading tools, educational resources, and demo accounts to help traders improve their skills before committing real capital.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13413
USD / JPY
157.491
GBP / USD
1.32287
USD / CHF
0.83571
USD / CAD
1.41982
EUR / JPY
178.302
AUD / USD
0.69861
Back
Top
Log in Register