BTC USD 84,755.3 Gold USD 4,137.40
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them who claim are not clients of FXOpen :) and claim that spike happen by itself...as I said, when the spike happens all positions (profitable and lose) are recovered.

what u mean is that they are from other brokerage co, and want to claim to fxopen? Are they that stupid?
 
what u mean is that they are from other brokerage co, and want to claim to fxopen? Are they that stupid?

I do not mean anything. I just havea feeling that most of them never traded in real accounts. Also, I do not think that any of them is stupid offcourse. I do not say that they from other companies:) I just think that most of them didn't trade thats why didn't face a spike which can happen in any brokerage company. If wrong quot will happen - FXOpen will fix it, so there is nothing to worry.
 
I do not mean anything. I just havea feeling that most of them never traded in real accounts. Also, I do not think that any of them is stupid offcourse. I do not say that they from other companies:) I just think that most of them didn't trade thats why didn't face a spike which can happen in any brokerage company. If wrong quot will happen - FXOpen will fix it, so there is nothing to worry.

But, as i heard before at other thread, they really express their disatisfaction like losing big buck. If they did;nt trade, they must have something wrong in their brain.
 
But, as i heard before at other thread, they really express their disatisfaction like losing big buck. If they did;nt trade, they must have something wrong in their brain.

I can repeat only. Incase wrong quots happened FXopen will fix it (even if the lose was 1000000USD), this is a rule. If someone lost the money because of trading so...We are interested that our traders do as much trades as they can so we can earn with them from the spread.
 
I can repeat only. Incase wrong quots happened FXopen will fix it (even if the lose was 1000000USD), this is a rule. If someone lost the money because of trading so...We are interested that our traders do as much trades as they can so we can earn with them from the spread.

thanks for the info. (I still don't understand those people who create the havoc regarding spike):)
So, it will never be the case that the trader have to email to manager to recover their loss regarding spike,right? thanks again.
 
Last edited:
thanks for the info. (I still don't understand those people who create the havoc regarding spike):)
So, it will never be the case that the trader have to email to manager to recover their loss regarding spike,right? thanks again.

Incase you think that the price was wrong just email [email protected] add orders number and we will check. If the mistake was made from our side we will fix it.
 
Incase you think that the price was wrong just email [email protected] add orders number and we will check. If the mistake was made from our side we will fix it.

This is not the answer what i'm looking for..U said just now that the order will be corrected automatically. How could we know that the price at certain time is the correct price or not.
(and we still have to email to finance??)
Pls give example the mistake that can happen from yr side.
 
This is not the answer what i'm looking for..U said just now that the order will be corrected automatically. How could we know that the price at certain time is the correct price or not.
(and we still have to email to finance??)
Pls give example the mistake that can happen from yr side.

The time which might take to fix spike is different and depends from the amount of the orders which have executed. If you see that your order executed during the spike wasn't fixed during 1 hour period just email to [email protected] or contact LiveChat so our supporters will give you the time when the problem will be fixed.
 
The time which might take to fix spike is different and depends from the amount of the orders which have executed. If you see that your order executed during the spike wasn't fixed during 1 hour period just email to [email protected] or contact LiveChat so our supporters will give you the time when the problem will be fixed.

It means that if i do not email to finance, but my order will still be corrected (just take a little longer). Am i correct?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12553
USD / JPY
157.858
GBP / USD
1.32374
USD / CHF
0.82936
USD / CAD
1.42565
EUR / JPY
177.626
AUD / USD
0.69504
Back
Top
Log in Register