BTC USD 86,288.9 Gold USD 4,182.80
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fxopen!
I just uploaded my ic for verification.
My login ID :85811
Please check n confirm.:)

Thanks & regards,
Fatguy

you'd better to post at:
http://cari.gold.com/showthread.php?t=14521

so manager can add you on time.
 
How about G/J do you think?
I think it will retrace to 204 then drop down 197-198.

I will post a charting analysis later.
 
How about G/J do you think?
I think it will retrace to 204 then drop down 197-198.

I will post a charting analysis later.

Im not sure. I took short G/J at 202.25 and I would like to see it drop a little bit more around the 200.00 level before it retraces.
 
G/J charting analysis next week!

G/J breaks of daily up-trend next week, now retrace to test trendline.
We wait it be rebound back to near trend line, then short it.

Entry position: We must wait for the H4 TF appears up-fractals, then find entry position on small TF.

Exit: exit at 199-198, there is intense resistance zone, so we close trades at 198-199.

Good Luck!

RISK YOURSELF!

gjh4511lk8.jpg
 
hye fxopen..
my 2nd acc still pending for verification..could u plz check it out..:D ..
login id:85652
thanks in advanced..:)paid
 
hye fxopen..
my 2nd acc still pending for verification..could u plz check it out..:D ..
login id:85652
thanks in advanced..:)paid

Will be verified during 24 hours.
 
anybody who know how to use liberty to deposit money?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12351
USD / JPY
157.569
GBP / USD
1.32115
USD / CHF
0.82799
USD / CAD
1.42356
EUR / JPY
177.190
AUD / USD
0.69411
Back
Top
Log in Register