BTC USD 84,634.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ******* not verified yet,, anybody help plz ... 84114. I already upload the documents needed .. but still pending..
 
My ******* not verified yet,, anybody help plz ... 84114. I already upload the documents needed .. but still pending..

I have transfered your request to finance department, so it will be approved very soon.:)
P.S. Ops, approved already.
 
I have transfered your request to finance department, so it will be approved very soon.:)
P.S. Ops, approved already.

I heared a rumour about something new from fxOpen. Can we know a little bit of what it will be? :)
 
i hope sometin' special indeed..:D
 
Could the Bank of England Cut Interest Rates?
Like the European Central Bank, the Bank of England will also be delivering a monetary policy decision next week and they are expected to leave interest rates unchanged.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12575
USD / JPY
157.835
GBP / USD
1.32390
USD / CHF
0.82836
USD / CAD
1.42475
EUR / JPY
177.683
AUD / USD
0.69430
Back
Top
Log in Register