BTC USD 84,537.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i has join webinar for this thursday, when Johan C as the instructor, that's give me more knowledge and info :)
 
free open days has over and i got many information :)

just ask for other opinion for that's event there ?
 
free open days has over and i got many information :)

just ask for other opinion for that's event there ?

I would like to have some opinion but I wasn't able to attend the free days :/ I was very busy both days. I think Im gonna take a day off on the next free days (if there will be any).
Does anybody know if fxOpen plan more free days in the future?
 
I would like to have some opinion but I wasn't able to attend the free days :/ I was very busy both days. I think Im gonna take a day off on the next free days (if there will be any).
Does anybody know if fxOpen plan more free days in the future?

Free open days will be available monthly and it will be announced several days before.
 
cause that's free webinar, i am focus for Usd/Jpy now, i hope can touch 101.40 again.

get 15 pips for sell UJ just in 30 minutes.
 
cause that's free webinar, i am focus for Usd/Jpy now, i hope can touch 101.40 again.

get 15 pips for sell UJ just in 30 minutes.

Nice :) I got distorted by my unsolved inner matters and got huge loses today. I think I'll take few days off without trading.
btw: u/j got to it's 3-years low today and is hovering close to it's historical major support level (check monthly chart).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12575
USD / JPY
157.835
GBP / USD
1.32430
USD / CHF
0.82855
USD / CAD
1.42465
EUR / JPY
177.683
AUD / USD
0.69430
Back
Top
Log in Register