BTC USD 83,713.9 Gold USD 4,178.75
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
demo server n trader cabinet site have problem, hope u can be patient, please try again after a few hour later. I will try contacting technical support as soon as possible.

Demo server and MyFXOpen area a temporally unavailable. However Live server working without any problems.
We expect to solve all the problems within next 2 hours.
Sorry for any enconveniences.
 
Demo server and MyFXOpen area a temporally unavailable. However Live server working without any problems.
We expect to solve all the problems within next 2 hours.
Sorry for any enconveniences.

lambat lagi ke oooo? kalo kul 3 takleh gak..mcm mana? time ni la nak buat perangai..adeh
 
MyFXOpen area and Demo server are working fine.
 
I did make deposit this morning via wire tranfer, hope hope i can trade asap, could you check mine 84114, Tq for help ( i did submit the notice already )
 
MyFXOpen area and Demo server are working fine.

yeah.. great.. good work admin.. hehe.. camni a ******* yg kusayang-sayang.. hehe.. ley a nak test indi ni.. :">
 
I did make deposit this morning via wire tranfer, hope hope i can trade asap, could you check mine 84114, Tq for help ( i did submit the notice already )

Wire transfer deposited ->
After make notice at trader cabinet - u need wait patiently. All wire transfer deposited take time in between 3-5 working days to completed .

Thanks
 
-edited- No comment
 
Last edited:
how long the process to be a verified traders. I already upload all the ID and document needed about a week ago.
 
how long the process to be a verified traders. I already upload all the ID and document needed about a week ago.

Pleae provide account's number so I can speed up the process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12864
USD / JPY
157.946
GBP / USD
1.32303
USD / CHF
0.83531
USD / CAD
1.42404
EUR / JPY
178.351
AUD / USD
0.69493
Back
Top
Log in Register