BTC USD 83,898.0 Gold USD 4,134.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXCompany - FxCompany.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nape thread ni kat sini
 
adaaa la tu.. yang tk kena.. kuikui..
 
dah keluar daripada recommend cg la...
 
mana pegi pete thomposn nih..dah 2 hari tak online...alahai..aku nak buat clearance nih :(
 
Hm... I still did not received an answer to my easy question. Should we understand your silence that FXCompany is FXOpen?

Or, may be I should send someone to that address and check why FXCompany and FXOpen are sharing the same chair?
 
Hm... I still did not received an answer to my easy question. Should we understand your silence that FXCompany is FXOpen?

Or, may be I should send someone to that address and check why FXCompany and FXOpen are sharing the same chair?

Yes, I think you should, then expose here :)
 
Hm... I still did not received an answer to my easy question. Should we understand your silence that FXCompany is FXOpen?

Or, may be I should send someone to that address and check why FXCompany and FXOpen are sharing the same chair?

perghh... dah x jadi recommended pun ko masih nk dengki? huhuhuhu.

Yes, you should send someone there and give the answer here. I also want to know. :)paid
 
perghh... dah x jadi recommended pun ko masih nk dengki? huhuhuhu.

Yes, you should send someone there and give the answer here. I also want to know. :)paid

OK, I'm setting the task to my team for tomorrow. I think i will not be person-non-grant just because of discovering this :)
 
dulu fxopen tu recomended broker @ cg????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13766
USD / JPY
157.312
GBP / USD
1.32644
USD / CHF
0.83177
USD / CAD
1.41696
EUR / JPY
178.912
AUD / USD
0.70245
Back
Top
Log in Register