BTC USD 85,494.7 Gold USD 4,175.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

full time atau part time ???

aQ plak nak jadi Full time trader....
 
not part time and not full time but "Serius Time". buat apa2 pun mesti serius baru jadi.. he he he:) :)
 
mula2 part time, then full time and now part time balik..:)
 
Some of my friends started trading I was inspired by them I decided to join this business. With study I do part time trading . When ever I had free months I do full time trading too. This business is suitable in both ways as you want to join it.
 
Some of my friends started trading I was inspired by them I decided to join this business. With study I do part time trading . When ever I had free months I do full time trading too. This business is suitable in both ways as you want to join it.

Forex trading is good as a part time job but there are traderrs who are doing it full time, but you have to be a very good trader in order to become a full timmer.
 
Entry kena cun. Follow trend.. mm.. setel masalah
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12610
USD / JPY
158.125
GBP / USD
1.32776
USD / CHF
0.83129
USD / CAD
1.42088
EUR / JPY
178.064
AUD / USD
0.69872
Back
Top
Log in Register