BTC USD 86,205.5 Gold USD 4,160.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

full time atau part time ???

aQ plak nak jadi Full time trader....
 
not part time and not full time but "Serius Time". buat apa2 pun mesti serius baru jadi.. he he he:) :)
 
mula2 part time, then full time and now part time balik..:)
 
Some of my friends started trading I was inspired by them I decided to join this business. With study I do part time trading . When ever I had free months I do full time trading too. This business is suitable in both ways as you want to join it.
 
Some of my friends started trading I was inspired by them I decided to join this business. With study I do part time trading . When ever I had free months I do full time trading too. This business is suitable in both ways as you want to join it.

Forex trading is good as a part time job but there are traderrs who are doing it full time, but you have to be a very good trader in order to become a full timmer.
 
Entry kena cun. Follow trend.. mm.. setel masalah
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12014
USD / JPY
157.663
GBP / USD
1.32255
USD / CHF
0.82903
USD / CAD
1.42602
EUR / JPY
176.605
AUD / USD
0.69543
Back
Top
Log in Register