Free screener turn premium. [scammer alert]

Recommended Brokers

honeys.bee

Freshie
Reaction score
I went for preview called latest A.i. trading system aqvar. So, I ask my friend a system programmer to do reverse engineer, guest what, turn out it just basically price breakout and nothing fancy all about, my friend told me, no AI need to build this screener as per claim by this guru. And this fella sell it for thousands and people with no brainer bought this shit. o_O

My friend give me this file, so I think why not share this shit with other. Just don't been scam with this kind of system gurus. :ROFLMAO:

How to install, remove *.zip and use on share investor platform or bursa station.

4723.MY.jpeg

Attachments

Sponsored Post

honeys.bee

Freshie
Reaction score
can be used for forex?
No, can't use on forex. Only for stocks market though. But if you want to find this method and use in forex, my friend said similar to breakout donchian channel. Just typical so called stocks sifu in malaysia, selling free to stupids. :ROFLMAO:

Rizal

Legendary Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, can't use on forex. Only for stocks market though. But if you want to find this method and use in forex, my friend said similar to breakout donchian channel. Just typical so called stocks sifu in malaysia, selling free to stupids. :ROFLMAO:
can your friend decompile/reverse engineer forex system? :sneaky: (decompile ex4 to mq4)

Rizal

Legendary Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Bursana

Fun Poster
Reaction score
123 method

Sponsored Post