BTC USD 83,840.0 Gold USD 4,165.45
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

forexbroker.com.my IB for Corsa Capital

I am trading without it for two years and quite succesful...

If you have time to close unprofitable positions manually - that it is possible to use this way, but to the majority of beginners I recommend all to use stop loss.
 
And what else payment systems uses CORSA CAPITAL ?
 
the main thing that it simple works with banks...I think...
 
webmoney also works with banks as I know...
Yes, truly. It also works with dollar cards, and also works with WESTERN UNION and many other things.
 
webmoney also works with banks as I know...

I often use system WebMoney Transfer, also I use E-Gold. How much I know it is possible to use in them bank payment, but I receive money cash through exchange offices.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13560
USD / JPY
156.802
GBP / USD
1.32824
USD / CHF
0.83435
USD / CAD
1.41842
EUR / JPY
178.063
AUD / USD
0.69576
Back
Top
Log in Register