BTC USD 83,613.5 Gold USD 4,156.00
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

forexbroker.com.my IB for Corsa Capital

You are afraid of bankruptcy of the company? It is not necessary to worry. The company totals some tens thousand working traders. I work in the several companies as the trader, and in this also. It is very pleased with its work.
 
I like trading tools and quality service. It is pleasant to work with professionals. Options - very useful trading tool for the trader.
 
I like trading tools and quality service. It is pleasant to work with professionals. Options - very useful trading tool for the trader.

I think that all companies have good service now...it's one requirement of the market...
 
Options allow to avoid the big risks, and it to like me.
 
Options allow to avoid the big risks, and it to like me.

And to me to like on them in short term to trade, for 5 minutes. If you guess a direction few times the deposit you increase in *1,8*1,8 times.
 
not so long...but what does it mean?...

I mean an operational experience with options. The tool interesting to me, but experience a little. I would like to hear advice of other traders on trade in options.
 
I trade on a combination Japanese candless, they very much approach for options
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13265
USD / JPY
157.392
GBP / USD
1.32606
USD / CHF
0.83558
USD / CAD
1.42301
EUR / JPY
178.270
AUD / USD
0.69451
Back
Top
Log in Register