BTC USD 83,613.5 Gold USD 4,157.01
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

forexbroker.com.my IB for Corsa Capital

Dear adie, we are very sorry for long answer in this topic.
But there are a few things you should to take in view:

1) Our customer support is online 24 hours 7 days per week. You can contact thei by ICQ and resolve yur problem with payment instantly as soon as it is possible.

2) Your mail letter might deleted by our anti-spam filters. Have you sent only one letter? If yes, then please next time feel free to send a few letters if no answer.

3) Corsa Capital's montly turnover countes hudreds of tousands dollars. Your 50 dollars... This sum might lower than a commission for one payment to clients account. If you think, that our financial office had "appropriated" it so it sounds as good joke :)

4) When clients makes payments via PayPal the third party is processing your payment - online payment service the requisites of which you have written. If they will not notify us about payment then money will not appear to your trading account.

Now you have got me information about your payment and I contacted representative of our processing provider and they found your payment. 50 dollars was appear to your trading account 54641. I have asked our financial office to deposit to your acount additional 10 dollars as compensation for delay.

If this absurd ocasion is resolved, I would to ask 2 things:
1) change the non-accordance to true situation name of topic.
2) restart pre-paid advertising (which budget is a little more than the budget of this topic :) )
 
Case resolved. Topic merged into its origin section.
 
I think Corsa Capital it's a good choise for scapers but long traders should choose MT broker ;)
 
I think Corsa Capital it's a good choise for scapers but long traders should choose MT broker ;)

but don't forget that corsa offers 12% every year for all trading accounts - it's very good advantage of corsa...have a question - will 12% be charge on my account if I fulfil it but I shall not trade on it?...
 
I have started to trade in options and the beginner. Tell, and whether I can buy an option both upwards and downwards simultaneously?
 
And to like me company CorsaCapital, absence of spreads, qualitative support, reliable servlce, payments the same day, immediately.
 
I think that option trading is better that sportbetting...that's why I also try to trade there...
 
I think that option trading is better that sportbetting...that's why I also try to trade there...

agreed.
but if suddenly the broker dissapear, we need to kick some butt.
so, we need local IB. :))
 
by the way....russian zenit bayern munich - 3-0!!! zenit in the final of uefa cup...
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13298
USD / JPY
157.392
GBP / USD
1.32639
USD / CHF
0.83558
USD / CAD
1.42301
EUR / JPY
178.345
AUD / USD
0.69458
Back
Top
Log in Register