That's nice, but we never diappear .
I also apologize for our marketing strategy, but me and all the people working with me are coders and traders, definitely not marketing men.
We're currently investing resources on a wide project, thus we've stopped unnecessary selling activity like marketing.
We continue support our traders as usual.
About repaint of Dynamic Sync TS, I can only repeat the same thing I always try to explain: arrows/crosses never repaint, and if you read the user manual at least once and spend some time (i mean days, weeks, not minutes...) trying the strategies, you'll find that everything is working correctly for its purposes.
A bug exist, which may cause an arrow or cross to disappear when price feed is refreshed (i.e. switching timerfame) but it's related to metatrader's data handling method, not to calculation.
This bug doesn't affect trading following our strategies.
Next release 2.0 will fix this bug in Metatrader 5 terminal.
All the Best,
Samuel
FreeForex Studio