BTC USD 82,904.9 Gold USD 4,118.34
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Finally, I got the innovative forex trading platform

bvatum

Freshie
Messages
14
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi everyone, I have tried a lot of free and commercial trading platform. Few months later, I find this one. It developed by HTML5. That means this system dispense to download by any browser. Even you can experience on iphone/ iPad / Andriod easily. It’s very stable and innovative that I have never seen.
 

Attachments

  • 190.8 KB Views: 155
Last edited:
The introduction of HTML5:
HTML5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. It is the fifth revision of the HTML standard (created in 1990 and standardized as HTML 4 as of 1997) and, as of December 2012, is a candidate recommendation of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).Its core aims have been to improve the language with support for the latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers and devices (web browsers, parsers, etc.). HTML5 is intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML.

Data from wikipedia.
 
I provide a picture of system show up on mobile device.I can trading anytime and anywhere.
MARS E MOBILE.png
 
Last edited:
record it,
no download necessary, I can experience it on mobile device.
 
market quotation in a real time.

Try it few month later,it's convenient to check out the market quotation in a real time.
QQ??20141028160824.jpg
 
pl explain more detalis pls...since you start in the middle no head and no tail.
 
Ada yg dah pm tt ke


Masih blur apa yg nak disampaikan


.
 
pl explain more detalis pls...since you start in the middle no head and no tail.


hi, this is a no download necessary trading platform.
Because I've never seen this kind of system before. That's why I want to record it and share to others.

The most impressed me is that I can experience on mobile device.

The picture is what I'm talking about~
MEEEE.jpg
 
hi, this is a no download necessary trading platform.
Because I've never seen this kind of system before. That's why I want to record it and share to others.

The most impressed me is that I can experience on mobile device.

The picture is what I'm talking about~
View attachment 162871

something new??:-?
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13638
USD / JPY
157.143
GBP / USD
1.32641
USD / CHF
0.83171
USD / CAD
1.41664
EUR / JPY
178.573
AUD / USD
0.70260
Back
Top
Log in Register