USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

forex-tester.com

Reaction score
Hi guys! I Think everyone heard about it. FxAP turbo made a huge buzz over the internet. No wonder it seems it is a really first money trading robot , the product we all so expected for a long time among all the crap that is popping up on the market every single day...
I use this robot and results are great so far! I still can`t believe it is possible. As I also spoke about developers, who are working on the new updates of FxAP turbo, we have a news about new version of this EA. This is a January 2010 updating.. I should say that this new version works really good. Now quantity of drawdown considerably less that it was before and robot not so sensitive to spread as other EA. I use this robot and my balance grows from the Iamfx.com account. And also I should say that In this time I trade of FxAP Turbo on my VPS account! No long talks here. See my video report and results of FxAP Turbo Real Time Trading, with statistic and graph here!

Sponsored Post

Dann

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fap Turbo is 100% run by very bad crook. Their team are spamming all over the internet advertised their stuffs including forums, directories and classifieds. They also have done their marketing in improper way just to tell everybody that their product is hot. Try to google any types keywords related to them, you can find all domains owned by them, including all testimonials telling they are scams but it was created by them as a blackhat strategy to drive all potential customers finally to their website!

The most key point what makes them are devil is they are attacking any websites if they want. You do not want to mess with them if you don't have enough protection. They will hunt you down till your website get closed.

This devil Fapturbo are currently messing around our forum with their daily spams. They came and keep always creating new IDs to spam in the forum. We currently working very hard to stop this activity by removing all this unwanted posts made by stupidd jerk of people and always keep banning them.

This guys behind fapturbo are anonymous. All details about them are FAKE including their contact of address, phones etc

Look here http://fapturbo.com/piracy.html
4530 Lincoln Hwy. Suite 567 Matteson, Illinois 60443
Tel.: (708) 279-7242. (708) 279-7251.

All information above are fake after several few tries.

This guys also owner of Forex Killer & Forex Auto Pilot.

We urge to all visitors and members, PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BAD GUYS BY NOT BUYING THEIR PRODUCT! You do not know who really guys that you're supporting.

abu85

CG Top Poster Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
so jgn la terpengaruh yer

forex-tester.com

Reaction score
If be honest with you - I don't care about how concretely sale this robot. I just have chance try it and tell about it peoples who want know something new about this EA. Have a lot of back tests and also forward test right now on my website. This EA have great results on testing and this is one of the reasons why I put it on my real account! If you have some doubts about it, you always can take this robot from website and check; if you will disappoint you also can make refund.

Dann

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If be honest with you - I don't care about how concretely sale this robot. I just have chance try it and tell about it peoples who want know something new about this EA. Have a lot of back tests and also forward test right now on my website. This EA have great results on testing and this is one of the reasons why I put it on my real account! If you have some doubts about it, you always can take this robot from website and check; if you will disappoint you also can make refund.
I'm also don't care you want to test it or not but i care ypu're asking people here. We currently are being attacked by Fapturbo spams and botnets and we're not just doing anything. We currently stopping this activity right now. You can ask testimonials from other forum but not right here. I'm closing this topic right now.

Dann

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And by he way, this guys will keep creating a lot of medium as a proxy for them to do a marketing (dirty strategy), etc : forex EA monitor websites. So i don't wonder why you came here registering and at first presence here asking for Fapturbo review :) . It is really much expected for us over here

Dann

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And make sure you tell your friend to buy lots of domains as a dirty strategy to promote LamFX as the best YOUR OWN forex broker :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Post