BTC USD 85,129.1 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

EXNESS - exness.com

baru popit usd6. segan lagi nk try wdraw LR instant. :">:)):D
 
Hopefully, you will enjoy with Exness Services.. :)paid:)paid

Thanks Harimau

well, at the moment I just got my real account opened with Exness under Haudli group, but I don't see any bonus added to it. so I'm wondering if there is time they take to add it or something?

please help me if you can.

Cheers
 
jom sekap gila2...

1 pip pun kira owwwhhhhh !!!!

tertarik ngan bro punye siggy,,mungkin org lain x tau tapi saya dah lihat sendiri bagaimana 10 usd digandakan sebanyak 500% menggunakan akaun EXNESS xsampai 60 jam ..
 
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12610
USD / JPY
157.840
GBP / USD
1.32105
USD / CHF
0.83040
USD / CAD
1.42465
EUR / JPY
177.744
AUD / USD
0.69390
Back
Top
Log in Register