BTC USD 83,837.0 Gold USD 4,170.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

hhmmmmmmm.....
 
so what is wrong with your sentence?
 
hahahah....

I cannot buy the car because the price is too expensive!

hint: a single word error, common mistake..
find it! only a single word! one word!

it should be
very expensive or
so expensive
cannot be too expensive coz it will be an incomplete sentance......
just my 2 cents...
 
hhhmmmm....
 
aiseh, ok lah, i reveal the mistake...
expensive is the wrong word... by now,at this very moment..
do not use expensive when u r mentioning about THE PRICE..
use... HIGH or LOW..
I cannot buy the car because the price is too HIGH.

tq, i boy new learn!
 
aiseh, ok lah, i reveal the mistake...
expensive is the wrong word... by now,at this very moment..
do not use expensive when u r mentioning about THE PRICE..
use... HIGH or LOW..
I cannot buy the car because the price is too HIGH.

tq, i boy new learn!

:o and why is that?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register