BTC USD 83,055.0 Gold USD 4,145.72
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

This morning, I overheard somebody was saying..."If you don't take responsibility, you can never be successful!!!"... quite heavy, and i'm still wondering how true it is....
 
something to ponder.....

first year of marriage,
husband talks,wife listens..
second year of marriage,
wife talks,husband listens..
third year of marriage,
they both talk... their neighbours LISTEN!
heheheheh
 
This morning, I overheard somebody was saying..."If you don't take responsibility, you can never be successful!!!"... quite heavy, and i'm still wondering how true it is....

yes, thats quite true. success needs responsability to stay ahead of others.
 
This morning, I overheard somebody was saying..."If you don't take responsibility, you can never be successful!!!"... quite heavy, and i'm still wondering how true it is....

err..i think it was in malay rite?posted in this thread earlier..if im not mistaken lah..huhu
 
something to ponder.....

first year of marriage,
husband talks,wife listens..
second year of marriage,
wife talks,husband listens..
third year of marriage,
they both talk... their neighbours LISTEN!
heheheheh

two thumbs up!
that is so true!!
:eek:
 
something to ponder.....

first year of marriage,
husband talks,wife listens..
second year of marriage,
wife talks,husband listens..
third year of marriage,
they both talk... their neighbours LISTEN!
heheheheh

year 4 the neighbours come in to join the talks and listens...:eek:
 
correct my mistake...
I cannot buy the car because the price is too expensive!
anyone?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register