BTC USD 84,614.4 Gold USD 4,177.45
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

ahahaha..boo boo..whats that suppose to mean?:-? :(scam

boo boo is a term used by the amerians to say thing that are considered a blooper.
 
Searching by me

The midnight clock ding inside my brain
Eat the whole world out of me
Inside, I’m just a pathetic loser
Because I know the clock is ticking and
I’m wasting my time.

I’m in pain
I struggle
I fail.
Pathetic loser inside

Help is what I don’t need
Love is what I don’t crave
All I need is God
To show me the way
To everything
But I still can’t find Him

I lost but I succeeded, I’m blind but I can see
Who are you God??
I need the answer but I cannot find it
I searched and searched
But I’m not done searching
I don’t have the answer

I’m wasting my time
I’m wasting my need
I couldn’t sleep
I lay awake

I miss you God
I really do
But I still couldn’t find the way to you.
I love you God
I know I do
But still I fail to be with you.

Bless me
 
hope you can find what you've search for natasya87
 
i can join2 this thread? my english just enough eat.
can?
 
paying water bill??:)) :))


:D :D hehe... good guess but no bro...i'm just looking forward for the weekends... and out of office... even for just 2 days...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register