BTC USD 84,710.3 Gold USD 4,177.41
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

Untitled by me

Every time you see me
I would be alone
Thinking of how and what
This life should be

I would be alone
Although there are lots of people around me
Surrounding me
Hurting me

This should not be it
This could not be true
I’d still be alone
In sunlight or darkness

Together, and forever
Just me and myself
Looking at other people
Doing their chores

Without knowing that
You, who you are,
Will wonder why
I would still be alone

The more I think
The more it gets complicated
How people could be mean
sometimes.

I prefer to be alone
Rather than knowing that
Human can sometimes be a devil
and strikes back at me, ruthlessly.

I am alone.

this is quite heavy... should let it go sis...
 
ZZzzz...sleepy dah...Chelsea vs MU...1hour to go...huhu
 
U think so?not to worry because its just a thought from me..my perceptions..writing poems makes me feel rejuvenate.. :)

well! it could be the subconcious reflection of the mind... just kidding...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register