BTC USD 84,614.4 Gold USD 4,177.45
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

cacha...i think zck used to 'service' himself somewhere in kuantan hotel? suspicious...huhu #:-S

self service dont have to go far away to hotel...toilet can what....
 
ops...this is the last one...

before was the last two..
 
hi everyone..I just drop by to say hello. I envy this thread because it becomes really active during the night. I give you all thumbs up for your commitment and perseverance.
Erm..do I post correctly?
 
my bed keep calling me..

i need to dismiss myself...

you can't dismiss yourself because the GPKs and the Headmaster has just made a decision to keep you in for another 5 years. Hiiiiihihi.:))
 
hi everyone..I just drop by to say hello. I envy this thread because it becomes really active during the night. I give you all thumbs up for your commitment and perseverance.
Erm..do I post correctly?

do collect urself up bro... we do not have matress here... you are welcome... :D :D
 
do collect urself up bro... we do not have matress here... you are welcome... :D :D

Ooops..sorry for coming in without knocking. It has becomes a habit since I became forum-addicted.:D :D
 
hi everyone..it's been so long since the last time i join this thread..how are you guys today?:D
 
kalau is speaking! hahah

i'm on business trip la geng...apalak full service...ya ya ya...maybe correct olso...i'm a service engineer :)) :))

service engineer. what field?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register