BTC USD 86,619.0 Gold USD 4,191.23
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

waiting for da kick off ,huhu
 
hi everyone..it's been so long since the last time i join this thread..how are you guys today?:D

as for me, i'm good, thank you. still chowing on my squid right now. listening to good spanish songs, too.
 
as for me, i'm good, thank you. still chowing on my squid right now. listening to good spanish songs, too.

Spanish..wow..im listening to Jason Mraz..Im yours..gosh im sleepy..
 
hi everyone..I just drop by to say hello. I envy this thread because it becomes really active during the night. I give you all thumbs up for your commitment and perseverance.
Erm..do I post correctly?

meeeooowww... how are you?
 
as for me, i'm good, thank you. still chowing on my squid right now. listening to good spanish songs, too.

r u a music lover?
play any instuments?
 
Spanish..wow..im listening to Jason Mraz..Im yours..gosh im sleepy..

listening to various singers here. on the radio, mind you on that one.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register