BTC USD 85,896.7 Gold USD 4,156.79
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

hallo!!! anybody... ain't today a glory day... and next week going to be a glorious glory glory week...
 
hallo!!! anybody... ain't today a glory day... and next week going to be a glorious glory glory week...

yes..it izen..

i agreed with u

u jump i jump:">
 
I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC..

is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them?

I'll pay you...muahahha:))

KILL! KILL! KILL! :eek:
 
I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC..

is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them?

I'll pay you...muahahha:))

KILL! KILL! KILL! :eek:

searching for alliance:)) :))
 
i am a professional killer for hire..but i only kill mosquitoes. LOL..
 
I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC..

is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them?

I'll pay you...muahahha:))

KILL! KILL! KILL! :eek:

iam good at killing...like blood very much and i know your enemy...hehe..

maybe we can discuss the deal..
 
I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC..

is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them?

I'll pay you...muahahha:))

KILL! KILL! KILL! :eek:

what did you do? quite probably you noobed them, so surely they flame you up...
 
iam good at killing...like blood very much and i know your enemy...hehe..

maybe we can discuss the deal..

yup..this man has prove himself as a bloody assassin and is not afraid to kill any cows for the Hari Raya Korban one...sorry zCk..your deal is off. :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
ish lagu mano kawe nok keceh omputeh nih....
errr errr yes yes tq bye2....:)paid
 
Back
Top
Log in Register