May 17, 2008 #381 Cacharias Active+ Member Messages 3,699 Joined Aug 4, 2007 Messages 3,699 Reaction score 3 Points 25 hallo!!! anybody... ain't today a glory day... and next week going to be a glorious glory glory week...
hallo!!! anybody... ain't today a glory day... and next week going to be a glorious glory glory week...
May 17, 2008 #382 JaMeQ Legendary Member Messages 16,164 Paid Membership Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 16,164 Reaction score 105 Points 123 Cacharias said: hallo!!! anybody... ain't today a glory day... and next week going to be a glorious glory glory week... Click to expand... yes..it izen.. i agreed with u u jump i jump:">
Cacharias said: hallo!!! anybody... ain't today a glory day... and next week going to be a glorious glory glory week... Click to expand... yes..it izen.. i agreed with u u jump i jump:">
May 17, 2008 #383 JaMeQ Legendary Member Messages 16,164 Paid Membership Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 16,164 Reaction score 105 Points 123 I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL!
I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL!
May 17, 2008 #384 anoone Legendary Member Messages 12,410 Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 12,410 Reaction score 60 Points 120 JaMeQ said: I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL! Click to expand... searching for alliance) )
JaMeQ said: I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL! Click to expand... searching for alliance) )
May 17, 2008 #385 mebenk2u Active Member Messages 1,516 Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 1,516 Reaction score 0 Points 20 i am a professional killer for hire..but i only kill mosquitoes. LOL..
May 17, 2008 #386 zCk Banned Messages 9,333 Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 9,333 Reaction score 1 Points 65 JaMeQ said: I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL! Click to expand... iam good at killing...like blood very much and i know your enemy...hehe.. maybe we can discuss the deal..
JaMeQ said: I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL! Click to expand... iam good at killing...like blood very much and i know your enemy...hehe.. maybe we can discuss the deal..
May 17, 2008 #387 kalau CG Top Poster Club Messages 48,563 Paid Membership Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 48,563 Reaction score 127 Points 123 JaMeQ said: I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL! Click to expand... what did you do? quite probably you noobed them, so surely they flame you up...
JaMeQ said: I've been attacked by two hardcore fan of EFC.. is there anybody can help me to defend myself from them? I'll pay you...muahahha) KILL! KILL! KILL! Click to expand... what did you do? quite probably you noobed them, so surely they flame you up...
May 17, 2008 #388 mebenk2u Active Member Messages 1,516 Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 1,516 Reaction score 0 Points 20 zCk said: iam good at killing...like blood very much and i know your enemy...hehe.. maybe we can discuss the deal.. Click to expand... yup..this man has prove himself as a bloody assassin and is not afraid to kill any cows for the Hari Raya Korban one...sorry zCk..your deal is off.
zCk said: iam good at killing...like blood very much and i know your enemy...hehe.. maybe we can discuss the deal.. Click to expand... yup..this man has prove himself as a bloody assassin and is not afraid to kill any cows for the Hari Raya Korban one...sorry zCk..your deal is off.
May 17, 2008 #389 SOUL86F Legendary Member Messages 10,974 Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 10,974 Reaction score 117 Points 123 ish lagu mano kawe nok keceh omputeh nih.... errr errr yes yes tq bye2....paid
May 17, 2008 #390 kalau CG Top Poster Club Messages 48,563 Paid Membership Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 48,563 Reaction score 127 Points 123 SOUL86F said: ish lagu mano kawe nok keceh omputeh nih.... errr errr yes yes tq bye2....paid Click to expand... yes....yes.... thank you.... bye2.
SOUL86F said: ish lagu mano kawe nok keceh omputeh nih.... errr errr yes yes tq bye2....paid Click to expand... yes....yes.... thank you.... bye2.