BTC USD 86,273.8 Gold USD 4,152.62
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

now, where is everybody?
 
another thread for English Lesson???Good luck people.
Move forward.................
Go straight and no corner-corner.
 
How I wish

How I wish that I can forget u
But how can it be
If everywhere I go
Whom I see is only u

How I wish that I can forget u
But how can it be
If in everything that I do
It just reminds me of u

How I wish that I can forget u
But how can it be
If in everything that I say
It’s all about u

How I wish that I can forget u
But how can it be
If in everything that I hear
I hear is only u

So I guess
Just let it be
And I guess
The one that I need
Is still only u…

~aeonflux~
​
p/s: sorry...a lil' bit carried away during this rainy days...it's just pop up...:D :">
 
good day to all...
aeonflux! How's Terengganu these days...
 
another thread for English Lesson???Good luck people.
Move forward.................
Go straight and no corner-corner.

go straight and no corner2 and no swing2 too?:D
 
Back
Top
Log in Register